Skip to main content
- Federal law requires you to be at least 18 years old to purchase shotgun ammunition.
- Federal law requires you to be at least 21 years old to purchase handguns and rifle ammunition.
- In most locations, a federal firearms license (FFL) is not required to purchase ammunition online.
- Ammunition and firearms must be purchased separately.
- Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- Check your local laws for any other regulations before ordering.
- We can not ship to the following states: Alaska, California, Illinois, Hawaii, Massachusetts, & New York
- Washington, DC – No ammunition without a FFL
- APO & FPO – No ammunition
- PO. Boxes – No ammunition
- Meridian can ship internationally with the proper paperwork.